Monday, August 27, 2012

Friends

Nothing like watching re-runs of Friends to make me laugh. Gotta love Joey but I've always had a soft spot for Chandler, nothing sexier than a man with glasses...

Today I was ready to concur the world, I was a well known artist and singer, I had a gorgeous figure and designed and made all my own clothes. I was everything I wanted to be - a shame it was only in my mind.
Music does that for me. I've been listening to Lady Antebellum for the past few months and I am so in love with the music, the lyrics and what it makes me feel - free, happy, invincible. I'm sure it's having something to concentrate on that makes music so necessary, an essential part of my life.
I concurred the world from my big comfy recliner chair while having an iron infusion.

Today was an ok day. But once again it's after midnight and I'm still awake, I've only had about 2 hours sleep. However I am super excited about getting second row tickets to see Kasey Chambers and Shane Nicholson, it's something to look forward to and I'm going to use it as an incentive to lose weight. Last time I went to her concert I swore next time she toured I'd be thinner, so I have 3 months to see how much I can lose.

While my mind is clear I want to write down what I hope to achieve in the next month. I want to establish:
good eating habits
a daily diet plan
a daily exercise routine 
a daily routine for getting the house clean and organised
a daily record of how I'm feeling, so that I can keep track of moods and triggers (on track for this one)
a list of achievable goals

That'll do pig, that'll do. To bed I must go.

FA xx



No comments:

Post a Comment